GREAT NEWS! You can now BOOK ONLINE!
Following the Government’s update on the 23rd June, we're excited to announce that we’ll be opening our doors once again from the 4th July!
Stress free bookings can now be made from the comfort of your home through our website for stays from the 4th July onward!
As always we’ve been working hard to ensure that your stay with us is safe and pleasurable. Alongside COVID 19 safety measures of our own, we would like to encourage all of our visitors to assist us in protecting both staff and visitors at Sumners as well as our local community by;
- Contacting us prior to your stay, should someone in your household begin to show symptoms. We will endeavour to help you with your booking
- Using your own facilities and remaining self-contained where possible
- Bringing additional toiletries and cleaning products of your own
- Using the hand sanitisers stationed around the site and washing your hands regularly
- Respecting others and social distancing measures, especially when using shared facilities such as shower blocks and toilets
- Alerting a member of staff to any concerns you may have during your stay
- Respecting both the governments and our own policies on groups and group bookings
- Assisting us in keeping our staff, the village and fellow visitors safe
Make a booking; CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
"Our Covid19 procedures and policy document including our extensive deep cleaning schedule will be sent to you before you arrive along with a digital brochure and map of the campsite. Rest assured that your safety is of the utmost importance and all necessary steps have been taken to ensure your stay with us is as safe and enjoyable as possible."
We thank you for your continued patience and understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to Sumners Ponds Fishery and Campsite soon!
We can't wait to see you!
Sumners Ponds Fishery and Campsite in West Sussex is a unique and beautiful spot set in tranquil countryside amongst 100 acres of lakes, woodland and pasture.
The campsite itself boasts high quality campsite facilities, acres of woodland, a working farm and fishing lakes. All this in a beautiful and secluded setting which is perfect for just relaxing, or for the more active, exploring the many footpaths and safe cycle-ways within and around the site.
Sumners Ponds is an ideal touring base, with many beautiful towns and villages near by. Access to the South Downs and the coast is easy, while Brighton is only half an hour by car and London only one hour away. There really is something for everyone.
The campsite offers a range of accommodation types. At Sumners we have a mixture of hardstanding and grass pitches for caravans, motorhomes, campervans and tents. We also have a various glamping units including Lakeside Log Cabins, Safari Tents, Shepherd's Huts and Camping Pods.
The Cafe by the Lake is our restaurant and bar which is open to both those staying on site and the general public. We aim to provide the highest standard of food and service.
When you arrive the Smith family and the team will be here to ensure that your visit with us is as enjoyable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you.